Quote of the Now

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

— Mark Twain

12.25.2009

Webmistress

Aliases: K. B. (or just K); Rae
Age: 17
Location: USA
Birthday: February 7th
Zodiac: Aquarius
Favorite things: Reading, writing, sleeping, music, white roses, and autumn!

Contact:
MSN IM/Email: trik92@live.com
Twitter: x

I aspire to learn everything humanly possible in my lifetime. 100 years just won't be enough for me, but I'll take what I can get. I want to become an author more than anything, but I don't want to be famous. Well-known perhaps, but I don't want anyone fawning over me. I also want to learn to sail, live in Italy, see the northern lights, and come home for every Christmas!

I've never really believed in the zodiac, but this description fits me pretty well I think:

Aquarius
Often simple and unassuming, the Aquarian goes about accomplishing goals in quiet, often unorthodox ways. Although their methods may be unusual, the results for achievement are surprisingly effective. Aquarian’s are honest, loyal and highly intelligent. They are also easy going and make natural friendships. If not kept in check, the Aquarian can be prone to sloth and laziness. However, they know this about themselves, and try their best to motivate themselves to action. They are also prone to philosophical thoughts, and are often quite artistic and poetic.

And there you have it (all but the "artistic and poetic" part). Lazy at times, and always thinking nonsense that nobody but me understands, but honest (sometimes against my will) and loyal to anyone I have faith in!

Milo (K's Kitty)