Quote of the Now

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

— Mark Twain

1.07.2010

Blogger's Block

To put it bluntly, this month has been a boring blip in my life, filled with nothing but couch-potato-ing, work, and school (and more of that than anything else). None of that makes for interesting blog material, so I'm at a loss.

So instead of getting something cool, you get to read about my upcoming events! 18th b-day is a month from yesterday (and on a Sunday, eesh). I still have nothing planned. Will probably go 18-to-enter clubbing later in the week - If anyone wants to come, text, tweet, or msg me and I'll let you know what's going on <3.

Otherwise, not much to report; I don't even have any new excerpts *sob*! I'll get to work finding something cool and interesting on the web. Until then:

visit me,
(I've rejoined the obsessive community of myspacers)

tweet me,
(I haven't left the obsessive community of twitterers)

or click play:


Muse - Uprising

1 comment:

HerNameWasMegan said...

Ugh, why must I only be 17?! I would totally go to a club or something with you - ha! Megan clubbing? No one cares to see that!

I like reading your updates, or whatever you post lol.

Post a Comment

Milo (K's Kitty)